What's new

✅ SOLVED What year?

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi
Found these two buttons last week, at an local church that has a ball field behind it. Just wondering how old, because there was an old farm house located right where the home once studd.
Plus found a small amount of change your typical trash..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230625_103404137_HDR~2.webp
    IMG_20230625_103404137_HDR~2.webp
    306 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
buttons are dated by construction methods and back mark. without seeing the back I'd guess sample I . give more info for better details.
View attachment 2090578
Sorry, didn't take pictures of the back,but will do when I get home from work.
 
Upvote 2
buttons are dated by construction methods and back mark. without seeing the back I'd guess sample I . give more info for better details.
View attachment 2090578
Here is the back of the two buttons, looks like they have some rust. The top of them have a fabric feel.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230626_083144933_HDR.webp
    IMG_20230626_083144933_HDR.webp
    658.3 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom