What's new

Whatcha think? SOLVED!!!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's 2 7/8 in. long and the loop is 1 in wide. Probably steel. Dug at an old dump with lots of rusted tin cans and broken bottles (some could have been valuable) >:(

Just wanted to see if it is something other than what I think is the obvious.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2637.webp
    100_2637.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think?

yeap, the obvious, or are you seeking a date, early 1900s
 
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think?

Thanks guys. That's what I thought.

CRU you are right on with the date mid 1890's to early teens was the dump. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • corkscrew 1876.webp
    corkscrew 1876.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think?

I believe it is a chain holder for a pet mouse to run around
the yard with. Jimbob
 
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think?

I think in this case --it is what it is --late 1800/early 1900 era corkscrew found at a "bottle dump site*--green check time .
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom