What's new

Whatisit?

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
its not a great find but I sure would like to be able to tell my grandson what it is when I give him things I find. Thanks for any help. JYD...
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 346
Kind of hard to determine with out a scale or location, but it appears to be a segment of a crinoid stem.
 
Solius Symbiosus said:
Kind of hard to determine with out a scale or location, but it appears to be a segment of a crinoid stem.
I apologize for that, the fossil is 1-1/2" and I found it in moniteau county, mo. (mid-mo). Thank you for the reply and ID. JYD...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom