What's new

Whats is it #3

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is what is it #3

its brass and bout 2 inches wide looks like it slides but is frozen in place...

It says on tab on second pic PAT MAR 31 1908 JAN, 29, 1910

I was thinking maybe a suit case slide latch? I dunno... what do you all think?

Chukers
 

Attachments

  • ID3.webp
    ID3.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 275
  • id4.webp
    id4.webp
    75 KB · Views: 282
I did a Google patent search but nothing comes up patented on JAN. 29, 1910. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I have seen something similar on a leather "doctor bag."
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom