whats it worth???

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Hey out of curiosity, how much are you planning on paying for that '34 $100 note? I have two in my collection and would consider selling you one if you're interested. One is New York FRB and the other is Cleveland. I can send pics if you'd have any interest.

OP
OP
whitesid

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DrDetector said:
Hey out of curiosity, how much are you planning on paying for that '34 $100 note? I have two in my collection and would consider selling you one if you're interested. One is New York FRB and the other is Cleveland. I can send pics if you'd have any interest.
my aunt is selling it to me for $100, sorry but i dont think you want to sell it to me for less ;)

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Hey can't beat that! I wasn't looking to make a profit, since I got both mine for face value. Just thought I'd offer it to you.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The '77 uncirculated $5 will only increase in the years to come kepp it in a plastic note holder and forget about it for now.It lists for $10.00 unc. in the 2006 Blackbook.That would be the top dollar paid from someone who needs that particular note to fill a "gap" in a collection.As for the '34 $100,condition will mean everything.Is it a straight '34 series or is there a letter with it? Most of these notes aren't worth much more than face value unless in pristine condition.Hope this helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread