- #21
Thread Owner
Re: Whats the difference between the SE and LTD F75's
What was throwing me off was the box. Us newbies see these for sale on ebay and the box says Fisher Labs 75 Years Special Edition in gold lettering and think this is the new one with Boost Process and Cache mode when its just the plain F75. There should be a badge (sticker) under that writing that either says LTD or SE (new special edition). Its very confusing.

What was throwing me off was the box. Us newbies see these for sale on ebay and the box says Fisher Labs 75 Years Special Edition in gold lettering and think this is the new one with Boost Process and Cache mode when its just the plain F75. There should be a badge (sticker) under that writing that either says LTD or SE (new special edition). Its very confusing.
) were in stock. As this one was ready to ship and about $300/$400 cheaper, I went with the lesser (?) model. I have no regrets, I love this machine. Besides, you can't miss something you never had! 






