resurector
Jr. Member
Re: What's the most valuable coin YOU'VE ever discovered?
In 1999 I found a 1919s Walking Liberty in EF 45(appox.$500-$700)--its the finest silver i've dug.The old racetrack had been scraped down to the yellow clay, and I think thats what perserved it.I still own it.
Then in 2001 dug a 1909s VDB lincoln cent ay a old homesite in Eureka Cal. Must have went into the ground AU, cause besides the porosity and some rim loss it grades V. Good with EF details-Sold it to my gardener for $350--I'm still lookin for the Pacific Gold Company $10 gold--i'll let you know when I find it!!
In 1999 I found a 1919s Walking Liberty in EF 45(appox.$500-$700)--its the finest silver i've dug.The old racetrack had been scraped down to the yellow clay, and I think thats what perserved it.I still own it.
Then in 2001 dug a 1909s VDB lincoln cent ay a old homesite in Eureka Cal. Must have went into the ground AU, cause besides the porosity and some rim loss it grades V. Good with EF details-Sold it to my gardener for $350--I'm still lookin for the Pacific Gold Company $10 gold--i'll let you know when I find it!!

? maybe I have the only one?? ?Also I found a 1936 mercury dime with double dating as well as a 1963 Double Die Franklin Half!?!!? ?Anyone know if these are worth anything?? What should I do with them?? Have my cousin put it on Ebay Or send it to NGC?? Other than that My most valuable (to me) is my first MD find, which just happened to be a 1893 columbian half dollar.









