Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 30, 2019 #1 I’ve found 3 common halves and a holed dime. What’s the nicest Barber coin you’ve found in terms of condition or rarity? Pictures welcome. Upvote 0
I’ve found 3 common halves and a holed dime. What’s the nicest Barber coin you’ve found in terms of condition or rarity? Pictures welcome.
C CJ9 Hero Member Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,902 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC area Primary Interest: Other Dec 1, 2019 #2 Mine was this 1894 quarter in a MWR in February 2014 Full Liberty on the headband
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Dec 2, 2019 #3 @CJ9, My first Barber half was also an 1894 date, but not as nice as yours. I’ve also found six Barber dimes.
@CJ9, My first Barber half was also an 1894 date, but not as nice as yours. I’ve also found six Barber dimes.
CoinFetcher Silver Member Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 3,304 Golden Thread 1 Location Left coast 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Love to treasure hunt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2019 #4 The nicest barber I know is named Ian, and he’ll help you out in any situation.