M mudkicker Jr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 22 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Equinox 600//Tek-Point Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #1 Hi. Found this walking a trestle trail in Alabama. I don’t squat about Nort American Indian artifacts but since we found that bannerstone I’m always looking down and found this. Is it anything? Attachments E2F76114-F9E9-4B39-9B87-1AC9F5046B66.webp 499.2 KB · Views: 121 Upvote 0
Hi. Found this walking a trestle trail in Alabama. I don’t squat about Nort American Indian artifacts but since we found that bannerstone I’m always looking down and found this. Is it anything?
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #2 Just an arrowhead shaped stone.Don't see any flaking. Keepa looking,luck is with you.
M mudkicker Jr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 22 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Equinox 600//Tek-Point Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thank you my friend!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #4 I would agree just a look a like
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2019 #5 I agree as well, unless the other side tells a different story.