🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
aa ...

Who do you think you are Montana Jim ... ;D

Enjoy your break my friend ... :occasion14:

~ Nick ~
Thanks Nick!!! dang it Nick look what you made me do 5000 dang iam shallow :dontknow:

Glad to have ya back AA. I also hope your health comes back too. Sure would be nice to take a break from Docs., hospitals, and meds.

fccdfed

So If I keep deleting 2 of your Posts Daily
You'll have to keep posting :wink:

jeff of pa said:

Hell, I think I hit 5,000 a couple times. :wink: :D

BuckleBoy said:
jeff of pa said:

Hell, I think I hit 5,000 a couple times. :wink: :D
FCCDFEd said:
Glad to have ya back AA. I also hope your health comes back too. Sure would be nice to take a break from Docs., hospitals, and meds.

fccdfed
remember the 29th on yous guys wont see or hear me for awhile so get it in now. ;D

I just needed a break and did'nt post for a short while, and thought 9,999 was a good
almost-round number.

I passed 10,000 a while ago... it was really anti-climatic.

:icon_scratch:

Montana Jim said:
I just needed a break and did'nt post for a short while, and thought 9,999 was a good
almost-round number.

I passed 10,000 a while ago... it was really anti-climatic.

:icon_scratch:
:-\

You guys should start a club. The TNet 5000. LOL ;D

Montana Jim, That is one big bunch of posts. The TNet 10000. :thumbsup:

One day I will reach 5000, but then the rest of you will be in the TNet 10000 club and Jim will have to start the TNet 20,000 club.

Never ending..... Well gotta go so I can add this to my small pile of posts.

HH

Ray S

AA, There are so many posts that I forget where I last posted. Even lost a few!

jimb said:
AA, There are so many posts that I forget where I last posted. Even lost a few!
yea i know :D

My wife says size matters in hips and breasts too ! :o :tongue3:

I have T-Net set as my home page here while I'm at work. I do have a life outside of work and T-Net. Just wondering how some of you have the time to post so much, especially when I keep tellin myself I need to post less so I continue to have a life outside of work and T-Net ? ???

Ray S ECenFL said:
You guys should start a club. The TNet 5000. LOL ;D

Montana Jim, That is one big bunch of posts. The TNet 10000. :thumbsup:

One day I will reach 5000, but then the rest of you will be in the TNet 10000 club and Jim will have to start the TNet 20,000 club.

Never ending..... Well gotta go so I can add this to my small pile of posts.

HH

Ray S
yup

TreasureTales said:
About a year ago or so, somebody sent me a PM and congratulated me on reaching some post milestone - I don't remember what the number was, 2,000 or 4,000 or whatever. Anyhow, I was amused by his making a big production of it. I couldn't have cared less, and I recall telling him so. He got offended, poor sensitive number-cruncher. LOL Anyhow, does it matter? Is it a male thing? Size matters, even in posts, huh?! ;D
The.Boomer said:

I have T-Net set as my home page here while I'm at work. I do have a life outside of work and T-Net. Just wondering how some of you have the time to post so much, especially when I keep tellin myself I need to post less so I continue to have a life outside of work and T-Net ? ???
size does matter. Everyone told me not to marry a small woman because they are mean. I didnt listen hence the Warden ;D Boomer your right balance is everything ....aa

aa battery said:
size does matter. Everyone told me not to marry a small woman because they are mean. I didnt listen hence the Warden ;D Boomer your right balance is everything ....aa

They may be mean, but they're a lot of fun to toss around. ;D

BuckleBoy said:
aa battery said:

They may be mean, but they're a lot of fun to toss around. ;D
yea right :D

TreasureTales said:
The.Boomer said:

How do some TNetters have the time to post so much? Simple....we're sitting in prison with nothing else to do. :icon_jokercolor:
you know i never thought of that. Life is a prison. that is so deep :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back