What's new

Whats your favorite treasure magazine?

Dano Sverige said:
"Relic Hunter" online magazine. Can find the link in the "magazines" section of the main forum listings here. Articles from around the world and pics. :thumbsup:

I have been completely through the forum listings three times and i cannot find anything about magazines. Could you please post a link?
 
stagger said:
Dano Sverige said:
"Relic Hunter" online magazine. Can find the link in the "magazines" section of the main forum listings here. Articles from around the world and pics. :thumbsup:

I have been completely through the forum listings three times and i cannot find anything about magazines. Could you please post a link?
http://www.relic-hunting.com/
 
Nothing beats the old W&E mags I do believe I have most of them from the 70's and 80's alot from the 90's but they lost there luster for me. Been thinking about selling the entire lot of them. I have boxes fool.
 
pegleglooker said:
When one talks about the Southwest it has to be Desert Magazine..... The complete collection is online FREE!!!!!! Over 500 issues, you can download, print, bookmark, email any edition you like at this website...

http://dezertmagazine.com/old-desert-magazine


​

Now this is one treasure trove posting of amazing info!
I'll be spending many hours here, already bookmarked it.
Thanks so much for this site,
Carl
 
pegleglooker said:
When one talks about the Southwest it has to be Desert Magazine..... The complete collection is online FREE!!!!!! Over 500 issues, you can download, print, bookmark, email any edition you like at this website...

http://dezertmagazine.com/old-desert-magazine


​

AWESOME :hello2: Thank you!
I like how you can page through them just like in person.

Reading the Nov. 1937 one now.

GG~
 
ppratt said:
Nothing beats the old W&E mags I do believe I have most of them from the 70's and 80's alot from the 90's but they lost there luster for me. Been thinking about selling the entire lot of them. I have boxes fool.

"I HAVE boxes, fool!"
"I have BOXES, Fool."
"I have boxes, FOOL!"

Sorry, that particular typo evoked images of Mr. T.
 
batcap said:
ppratt said:
Nothing beats the old W&E mags I do believe I have most of them from the 70's and 80's alot from the 90's but they lost there luster for me. Been thinking about selling the entire lot of them. I have boxes fool.

"I HAVE boxes, fool!"
"I have BOXES, Fool."
"I have boxes, FOOL!"

Sorry, that particular typo evoked images of Mr. T.

Now that was great!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom