What's new

whats your most fav. coin yet?

This is my new favorit coin that I found. 1918d SLQ :thumbsup:
I did nick it though... >:(

3017901326_497e07ae05_o.jpg


3017901332_6fcc84f74d_o.jpg
 
I think this is the best because I have only found One.
 

Attachments

  • III.webp
    III.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 1866 III.webp
    1866 III.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 1866 III.webp
    1866 III.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,174
  • III.webp
    III.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,175
I think the walking liberty is beautiful....of course that coin there that TreasureFiend posted is mighty beautiful too! Oh and gold ones! :o ok ok so I just think coins are neat! lol
 
I try to love them all equally. :-X
 

Attachments

  • sp_silver.webp
    sp_silver.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • sp_silver.webp
    sp_silver.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,097
It is a toss up. You tell me what you think. 1836 "Matron Head" Large Cent VF condition, 1801 Draped Bust (with 1 over 0 die error), or 1773 non regal King George Copper.
 

Attachments

  • 1801.webp
    1801.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,084
  • 1773O.webp
    1773O.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 1801.webp
    1801.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 1773O.webp
    1773O.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 2008_0506Image0032.webp
    2008_0506Image0032.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,086
Probably this one...
 

Attachments

  • reale 007.webp
    reale 007.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,063
  • reale 007.webp
    reale 007.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,055
  • reale 006.webp
    reale 006.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,064
godda love those LC`s
 

Attachments

  • 100_0663.webp
    100_0663.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 899
So far.........

VPR
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5601_1_1.webp
    IMG_5601_1_1.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_5601_1_1.webp
    IMG_5601_1_1.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 883
TreasureFiend said:
This is my new favorit coin that I found. 1918d SLQ :thumbsup:
I did nick it though... >:(

3017901326_497e07ae05_o.jpg


3017901332_6fcc84f74d_o.jpg
Man thats like a 3d picture jumping out at ya. Beautiful,Beautiful SLQ.
 
I love the Large Cents! Those are so huge and an awesome! :) I am getting down to the point where I have to buy the expensive ones to finish my collection :)
 
Any Pre 1800's American coin. Just because i want one for my collection soooooooo bad
 
This one :D 1899-O Barber Half my first silver half dollar and first barber dug it a couple weeks ago! HH
 

Attachments

  • barberrinsed0001.webp
    barberrinsed0001.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 669
  • barberrinsed0001.webp
    barberrinsed0001.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 659
The four that I posted here in the past two weeks are up there with my favorites. I can't say I like one coin more than others, but there are favorites in each denomination.
 
allen said:
is this like a coin you found or just a coin
that you think is the best looking one?

LOL , My Favorite coin:
 

Attachments

  • 1907-20-Dollar-Ultra-High-Relief-Saint-Gaudens-Double-Eagle-Gold-Coin.webp
    1907-20-Dollar-Ultra-High-Relief-Saint-Gaudens-Double-Eagle-Gold-Coin.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 641
nice coins people. you all are good.

henry
 
These four Canadian coins are four of my
favorites. Why you ask are these my favorites?
A good friend of mine who was a truck driver
from Canada gave these and about 100 more
canadian coins to me only weeks before he was
killed in an accident on a highway right here in Kentucky.
R.I.P JIM....always remembered by your friends...
 

Attachments

  • allens coin shots 117.webp
    allens coin shots 117.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 591
  • allens coin shots 118.webp
    allens coin shots 118.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 589
now this is my favorite dug coin whick pbk identified for me..
 

Attachments

  • allens coin shots 119.webp
    allens coin shots 119.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 587
  • allens coin shots 120.webp
    allens coin shots 120.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 589
My best seated dime. I wish I had been a little more careful digging it up though.
 

Attachments

  • old pics 054.webp
    old pics 054.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 562
  • old pics 053.webp
    old pics 053.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 549
  • old pics 054.webp
    old pics 054.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 552
  • old pics 053.webp
    old pics 053.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 557

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom