fish1on
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2012
- Messages
- 3,056
- Reaction score
- 1,405
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Farr West, utah
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Stopped at the store yesterday and while making my change the cashier quickly pulled out one of the coins and said this one is mine. I was able to get a glimpse of it and it was a wheat penny. I said hey that's my change and that I wanted it. She said nope I am going to buy it and snatched out another penny from the drawer and handed me my change. Not really a huge deal but I felt kind of ripped off. I think that the next time I go there I will pay for my items with a pile of Lincolns and let her stand there counting and sorting thru them! LOL
they have to put up with. Many places don't allow cashiers to buy the coins in the till. So she's lucky she can do it. 
.







