I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2008 #1 Only time to do pennies today. From $40 - Wheaties (13): 1941, 1942, 1944 (3), 1944-D, 1946-S, 1951, 1951-D, 1954-S, 1956-D (2), 1958-D Canadian (7): 1962, 1991, 2001, 2002 (2), 2004, 2006 Tomorrow I'll get to halves and nickels too. Upvote 0
Only time to do pennies today. From $40 - Wheaties (13): 1941, 1942, 1944 (3), 1944-D, 1946-S, 1951, 1951-D, 1954-S, 1956-D (2), 1958-D Canadian (7): 1962, 1991, 2001, 2002 (2), 2004, 2006 Tomorrow I'll get to halves and nickels too.
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Mar 9, 2008 #2 Someone handed me wheat pennies yesterday in change at the book store. LOL Cat