What's new

When I die.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I die. I want my detector duct taped to my arm and my body thrown from an airplane wearing a Super Man costume over a trashy park, while my friends below yell "Is it a bird? Is it a plane?".
 
Last edited:
When I die. I want my detector duct taped to my arm and my body thrown from an airplane wearing a Super Man costume.

Wild! Don't wait. Do it now. Check your parachute .
 
I want to have a closed casket. But then I want my body to have strings attached to it and turned into a puppet. Then drop my body from the ceiling over the service and make me bounce to dubstep.
 
I'll have a huge grassy memorial with all of my finds reburied all around me allowing hunting for young new hunters ... 18 years of age and younger only.
 
Lay me in my sailboat with my weapons (and metal detector) and those of my slain enemies and torch the boat as it is set adrift.

THE ADMIRAL has the option of throwing herself in as it gets roaring.
 
Well, this is totally politically incorrect, but I would like too be buried face down, spread eagled near the top of Squaw T-- (oops), told you it was totally politically incorrect, it's an older name for a mountain shaped like a boob. My wife says no, she doesn't think it's funny. Dog-gone-it, I'm in trouble again.
 
Lay me in my sailboat with my weapons (and metal detector) and those of my slain enemies and torch the boat as it is set adrift.

Nice - a viking funeral. Thats what I want too.
 
My epitaph,

Here lie the bones
that carried me about
All worn in
And all worn out.....Joe McDonough
 
I am never going to die.
 
I want to be buried with my priceless pull tab collection.
 
I told my wife to make sure and tell the mortician to get my gold crowns off my teeth for herself or the kids that way he don't get them.seriously though I knew a guy who worked at a funeral home and he would steal them off the corpses along with cowboy boots and other valuables that were not visible during the funeral service!
 
When I die, I want to be cremated and put somewhere with my Mom, Dad, and my Sons ashes. I just haven't decided where yet. But my other son says I need to tell him, because he refuses to keep us all on his refrigerator, like I have them. I just thought that most people gather in the kitchen so that way they would be included :)
 
Don't care what they do with me, whatever is cheapest, but I want my obit to read "she is off on the adventure of a lifetime.."
 
I told my wife to make sure and tell the mortician to get my gold crowns off my teeth for herself or the kids that way he don't get them.seriously though I knew a guy who worked at a funeral home and he would steal them off the corpses along with cowboy boots and other valuables that were not visible during the funeral service!

I told my wife the same thing = get my crowns off.....

She divorced me instead, so now I have to tell my kids that!
 
Thanks "MYFANTASIA" my ashes will be in my front yard, I have two urns there and "THERE I GO".....Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom