What's new

When I let go of what I am.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to a park that I like to hit for clad (and I found a bunch!),on my first swing I got a screaming 12-42. I pinpointed and it was bigger. I dug about 2 inches and out came a sterling bracelet. I also found a newer dollar coin and a gold plated ring. Thanks for looking! HH.

IMG_0166.webp
 
Upvote 38
Mike Congrats On Your Find Is there Any More Writing On The Bracelet P.S. Sending you A P.M.
 
"when I let go of what I am"..... I drop all my jewelry.....
 
Mike Congrats On Your Find Is there Any More Writing On The Bracelet P.S. Sending you A P.M.

No there wasn't. Just that sentence. There is a hallmark and 925 on the inside. Might have been part of a set of bracelets, or had meaning for the wearer. I didn't get a P.M. I found this online. "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu. I am sure that is what the bracelet means.
 
Last edited:
I like big bracelets, nice work!
 
Nice silver. The message is the real value.

Love Laozi (Lao Tzu). :icon_thumright:

Good Hunting!
 
Don't let go Mike:icon_thumright: Congrats on that Cool bracelet score.
 
I tried to send A Pm Tonight Let Me Know if you Got It Chug I Cant bring it Up
 
Its been A Long And Tiring Week Its Friday And I think I found A Ring like That one A While Back HH This Weekend Chug And Red TY
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom