What's new

When is a tie better than (4) 1sts?

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Box 1.....

Yielded ( 8 ) 40% and ( 8 ) 90%. TIE

(1) 1963 Canadian Half (1st for me)
(1) silver plated 1976 half (1st for me)

Box Two......

Was sealed but all of the rolls had cuts in them and were taped shut. (1st for me)
(1) 1994P double die obverse, double ear (1st for me)

I'll take a tie over four 1st's.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00784.webp
    DSC00784.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC00785.webp
    DSC00785.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC00786.webp
    DSC00786.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC00787.webp
    DSC00787.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC00788.webp
    DSC00788.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00791.webp
    DSC00791.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Good job on the first box...

That must have been a bummer when you opened the second box...
 
I opened both boxes once I got home. I saved the "tampered with" box for last. The 63 Canadian half was staring at me right when I opened the 1st box, and the first roll I dumped out had a 64 Kennedy. I knew after that it was going to be good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom