Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Rudy, nah I have to admit that I have aggressively persued far less choice specimens of delectable femininity with no success sigh.

If I may be allowed a bit of military crudeness, "I shure as hell wouldn't kick her out of my bed". sheehs blushing. appol room.

Don Jose de La Mancha

...unless there was more room on the floor. :icon_thumright:

My picture choice wasn't Ms. Parker, it was BB in her prime. :-*

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I'm sort of freaking here, I thought I saw a Mr. Winkie there. Is that New Orleans????

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
fenixdigger said:
I'm sort of freaking here, I thought I saw a Mr. Winkie there. Is that New Orleans????

I can assure you that Brigitte Bardot doesn't have a Mr. Winkie. ;D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Rudy good we aren't in competition, you have your lovely BB, I have my equally lovely Eleanor, Judy and Unicorn. Well, in my nicest dreams anyways sigh.

Now about Tinker and a date ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: When Ordinary Science Fails to Explain (again)

When ordinary science miserably fails to explain again.

In the papers and in the news today.
This croatian boy has the same inherent magnetic anomaly/ability as Miroslaw Magola's. In fact it appears even more powerful as you can see from the report and from the link and video.
He is reported to be able to lift more than 25 Kg. This is roughly 42 pounds. Also his magnetic powers are able to heal injuries and pain as the text explain. Several people had their injuries and pain ceased after the boy touchin them. This is an extreme scientific evidence of new concepts of magnetism well beyond what is known today by the 'miserable ordinary science'.

Also, do you have the slightest idea of the magnetic force magnitude required to lift 42 pounds??
DO YOU?

You may now return to the empty discussions on what you think you know about LRLs, skeps.

Here's the video:
http://noticias.uol.com.br/tabloide...da-vida-real-garoto-atrai-metal-ao-corpo.jhtm

Attachments

• magneto boy 001.jpg
    magneto boy 001.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 224

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy do I ever wish I had something to sell to you suckers. Hopefully the dirtbag parents will be arrested for child abuse.
In the meantime here is a freebie.

Attachments

• sucker_cookie.gif
    sucker_cookie.gif
    80.5 KB · Views: 214

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
That kid doesn't even look like he could lift 42 pounds in the normal way.

What happens when he walks by a car? Who pulls him off the car?

If he was magnetic, he would be deluged with iron filings and other small bits of ferrous material, which are abundant in the environment.

That stuff is all conveniently perched on various ledges on his body.

Looks like the equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Now back to reality---

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If he was magnetic, he would be deluged with iron filings and other small bits of ferrous material, which are abundant in the environment.
That stuff is all conveniently perched on various ledges on his body.Looks like the equivalent of the National Enquirer.
In other words ..You “eyeballed” the article and determined it was fake..A great way that skeptics look at things..Art

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
That stuff is all conveniently perched on various ledges on his body.Looks like the equivalent of the National Enquirer.
In other words ..You “eyeballed” the article and determined it was fake..A great way that skeptics look at things..Art

And through the quote I can see that his huge eyeball could not even spot the video link I posted.
It surprises me each day how you have stomach to deal with these people, Art.

http://noticias.uol.com.br/tabloide...da-vida-real-garoto-atrai-metal-ao-corpo.jhtm
There's also the english version of Orange News for the less fortunate in linguistics.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

No, I determined it was fake, because people aren't magnetic!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
And through the quote I can see that his huge eyeball could not even spot the video link I posted.
It surprises me each day how you have stomach to deal with these people, Art.

If he develops 42 pounds of magnetic pull, then why don't the eliminate all doubt, and show stuff jumping up onto him, as can be shown with an actual 40 pound magnet?

Jeeeeeeeez.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Unfortunately, the magnetic boy cannot be tested in a scientific laboratory, because he has disappeared.

He was last seen walking across the street, when he was sucked up onto the side of a bus, which was headed out of town.

His parents had taken precautions for this happening, though. They filled his pockets with self-addressed, stamped, postcards, which were attached in such a way that they would fall out at wind speeds over 30 MPH, hopefully to be picked up by passerbys and dropped in the nearest mail box, per the instructions written on them. They are now anxiously waiting by their mail box, so they can check the postmark and retrieve him.

Film at 11.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Hi Hung;

I've gave them several chances but ignore seems best suited for them. No useful info, no participation, just the same drivel over and over.
We do all the important exchanges by email. Since you can't get them to seriously respond to anything, best to just drag some bait across the water. Easy to choose which Freudian worm to put on the hook. Just pick a psychosis and cast.

The compulsive response is like the strike trigger in bass. Art fishes them like a pro. He makes them not just respond, but make
3 or 4 foolish posts in a row. Priceless

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Hi Hung;

I've gave them several chances but ignore seems best suited for them. No useful info, no participation, just the same drivel over and over.
We do all the important exchanges by email. Since you can't get them to seriously respond to anything, best to just drag some bait across the water. Easy to choose which Freudian worm to put on the hook. Just pick a psychosis and cast.

The compulsive response is like the strike trigger in bass. Art fishes them like a pro. He makes them not just respond, but make
3 or 4 foolish posts in a row. Priceless

There is only one serious response possible to your nonsense about your fantasies---

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Are we starting to see some of those latent social desires surface??? Yuk I shudder to think. I guess those electrical engineer

jokes have some truth in them. Double shudder !!!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Are we starting to see some of those latent social desires surface??? Yuk I shudder to think. I guess those electrical engineer

jokes have some truth in them. Double shudder !!!

All of you fenix fellows (or whatever) seem to be mighty hung up on sick-ology problems. You tend to resort to that when you can't face reality. That figures, though. You are of the same ilk.

When did you first get into eugenics? When you found out that they killed babies?

No, ordinary science can't explain that. Only your fantasy world can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread