Not open for further replies.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
Art, you speak of the Lone Ranger complex. Covers Defender of the Realm, and Lone Sentinel issues, usually tied into a "Caesar" or Napoleonic issue. I have seen pictures of the experimental treatment procedures, I'll see if I can find it

Considering his frequency and repetition of posting, you have actually described Art himself, more than anyone, in this case.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
You know Art, that little button has really shortened the threads and seems a lot "cleaner" now.

Sat. you must be right. I see Art defending everyone from the Evil Scam Artists all the time. Oh,, wait a minute,,,,,,,

I know, he's always calling people liars and challenging them to give any proof other than what is furnished. Oh, another moment please.

I got it now. He's always demanding someone HAS to take a test. No, No, that's not it

This could go on for a while. Starting to get the idea yet??? Still looking for those pictures.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
I claim that a human being making use of no metal or magnetic apparatus of any kind but his own bare hands and away from a compass CAN emit a magnetic field to affect and deflect the compass needle. I have enough evidence and proof to back up my claim.

WHO is going to refute this claim?

Claim duly recorded. Now prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

No dancing around mambo boy.
Do you refute the claim or not? Yes or No?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
I claim that the magnetic field produced by a human being and capable of deflect a compass needle also affects a magnetometer and can be measured by it.
I have enough evidence and proof to back up my claim.

OK, I'll challenge your claim.

So, now that it's been contested, it's your turn.

Show the real Scientific proof.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
You know Art, that little button has really shortened the threads and seems a lot "cleaner" now.

Sat. you must be right. I see Art defending everyone from the Evil Scam Artists all the time. Oh,, wait a minute,,,,,,,

I know, he's always calling people liars and challenging them to give any proof other than what is furnished. Oh, another moment please.

Not all of us are so sensitive that we need to cling to the ignore function.

The really funny thing is how you guys went to that new treasure forum where the owner doesn't allow anyone to question anything, so all the LRL'ers patted each other on the back saying how great is was there. You could talk about your nonsense and no doubters could reply.

But you all spend way more time HERE. That's hilarious.

There are minimal recent posts on that LRL forum, and many are 1-2 months old.

So there is what you say, and then there is reality. That seems to be quite a common pattern.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Not all of us are so sensitive that we need to cling to the ignore function.

The really funny thing is how you guys went to that new treasure forum where the owner doesn't allow anyone to question anything, so all the LRL'ers patted each other on the back saying how great is was there. You could talk about your nonsense and no doubters could reply.

But you all spend way more time HERE. That's hilarious.

There are minimal recent posts on that LRL forum, and many are 1-2 months old.

So there is what you say, and then there is reality. That seems to be quite a common pattern.
Please explain just where this forum can be found..I may be interested in a forum like that..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Please explain just where this forum can be found..I may be interested in a forum like that..Art

Hahaha, your last post there was 3 months ago and you only have 3 total posts since you joined 4 months ago.

I guess you prefer the company here. :icon_sunny:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Big J---

No it's proof of your being an LRL promoter, and a professional Internet Troll, Wikipedia.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

:sign13:

It's also proof that you lack skills in logic.

It goes like this---

1. A person makes a claim.
2. The claim is challenged.
3. The claimant must then show the proof.

To ask someone to directly refute a claim is to ask for proof of a negative. If you had any real education, you would know that it's impossible to prove a negative. Of course, that's why the LRL promoters try to set people up for that, rather than simply proving their claims, like everyone else.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JudyH said:
So now even the definitions in our commonly accepted dictionaries do not apply to you? :o

My gawd, you must be some kind of superhuman sentient being!!

Not. :tongue3:

Sorry. Ain't gonna fly. Hung specifically stated "Who is going to Refute my claim". Your challenge is worthless here.
Man up and refute his claim, or your inability to do so will be proof to everyone who reads this forum of what a BS Con Artist you really are. :wink:

:coffee2:

P.S. And calling everyone who disagrees with you and questions your reasoning an Internet Troll not only further demonstrates your lack of cognitive skills, but also confirms some points made by Fenix in previous posts. :wink: Just sayin'.....

That's an old trick. Just a sneaky way of trying to get someone to end up having to prove a negative. :nono:

Obviously, your the type who just loves that kind of attempted manipulation, or else you wouldn't be an amateur sick-iatrist.

I challenged his statement. Since you are stepping in for hung-up, why don't you prove his statement to be true? Poor baby can't do it? I guess that's why you are what you are.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JudyH said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refute

re·fute   /rɪˈfyut/ [ri-fyoot]

–verb (used with object), -fut·ed, -fut·ing.
1. to prove to be false or erroneous, as an opinion or charge.
2. to prove (a person) to be in error.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/refute

REFUTE
transitive verb

1: to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous

hung-up can say whatever he wants, but I challenge his claim, so now it's his turn---to show proof of his claim.

That's the way it works.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well, well, I have used the ignore to isolate myself from the useless, time wasting, argument oriented, non contributing posts.

I'm telling you that kind of mental hiccup is catchy. Do some research on it. I will find myself either attacking or trying to cure it.

Neither is my job nor my interest.

I came here to receive and give info to aid the further development of procedures. As was the intention of some people, I got side tracked and pulled into their arguments and bickering. After seeing the underlying causes, I tried to bring it to their attention as did many others with no success. The transference and denial is too well imbedded into the persona.

Fortunately they were not sharp enough to stop the progress. We have not shared this as the uproar would force someone using it to take Carl's test and expose it publicly.

If you can't see your amigos following their list to the letter,, o-boy Insult---attack----challenge Never check it yourself.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
I claim that a human being making use of no metal or magnetic apparatus of any kind but his own bare hands and away from a compass CAN emit a magnetic field to affect and deflect the compass needle. I have enough evidence and proof to back up my claim.

Yes sure.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Well, well, I have used the ignore to isolate myself from the useless, time wasting, argument oriented, non contributing posts.

I'm telling you that kind of mental hiccup is catchy. Do some research on it. I will find myself either attacking or trying to cure it.

Neither is my job nor my interest.

I came here to receive and give info to aid the further development of procedures. As was the intention of some people, I got side tracked and pulled into their arguments and bickering. After seeing the underlying causes, I tried to bring it to their attention as did many others with no success. The transference and denial is too well imbedded into the persona.

Fortunately they were not sharp enough to stop the progress. We have not shared this as the uproar would force someone using it to take Carl's test and expose it publicly.

If you can't see your amigos following their list to the letter,, o-boy Insult---attack----challenge Never check it yourself.

Wrong fenix(es)---

Unless you consider the truth to be in insult.

If those who have been acting like Con Artists would stop that, then there would be no need for the list, would there?

I have never insulted anybody first.

I have only asked questions concerning irregularities in what has been offered as facts.

Those asked have replied with insults. It's all right there in the link, below.

So quit insulting people, and talk about the topic, and there won't be any problems.

It will help if people don't start saying that fiction is fact, though. Because that's a lie.

Unless you're the type who wants to lie, and try to make people believe that it's true.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE sniff you posted -->with the primary intent of provoking other users into --- a desired emotional response ---.
Precisely what you have been doing my friend, consistantly.

Incidentally, refute in your case mainly means that - you - have to prove your charges, not aa or Hung. By social law, he cannot be required to testify against himself. snicker.

as for the rest, # 13 covers it nicely. Especially since you flatly refuse to try a learning operation yourself

Dn Jose de La Mancha ( A puzzled Saint in a lonely cave wondering why Ee is afraid to see if it actually has any basis)

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:

Yes sure.

Humm...We are getting a lot slower than I thought...

Dr. Rudy, would please care to support your refutal by posting your scientific explanation on the contrary? Or is it just a guess?
Thanks.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
EE sniff you posted -->with the primary intent of provoking other users into --- a desired emotional response ---.
Precisely what you have been doing my friend, consistantly.

Incidentally, refute in your case mainly means that - you - have to prove your charges, not aa or Hung. By social law, he cannot be required to testify against himself. snicker.

as for the rest, # 13 covers it nicely. Especially since you flatly refuse to try a learning operation yourself

Dn Jose de La Mancha ( A puzzled Saint in a lonely cave wondering why Ee is afraid to see if it actually has any basis)

The amazing thing about the Internet is that anybody can say practically anything they want, regardless of it's rationality.

My challenges to the LRL promoters stand.

My challenges to amateur sick-ology stands.

Not only are the LRL devices nonsense, but so are their "reasons" for not proving their stuff, and collecting the money.

It is what it is.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:

Yes sure.

Humm...We are getting a lot slower than I thought...

Dr. Rudy, would please care to support your refutal by posting your scientific explanation on the contrary? Or is it just a guess?
Thanks.

Well, I correctly predicted that one in post #147.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Post 149~
That's an old trick. Just a sneaky way of trying to get someone to end up having to prove a negative.

Obviously, your the type who just loves that kind of attempted manipulation, or else you wouldn't be an amateur sick-iatrist.

I challenged his statement. Since you are stepping in for hung-up, why don't you prove his statement to be true? Poor baby can't do it? I guess that's why you are what you are.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Poor baby can't do it? I guess that's why you are what you are.

Arthur, that really isn't something you should be accusing others of, since you are the manifestation of that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread