What's new

Where and what do you do .....

You just have to get creative and think out side the box.

Have you searched the grass strips between the road and sidewalks, under bushes, on hills, etc. any tear outs going on? Have you researched older sights. Unless you have searched every dirt/grass covered area in your town there are still places. Water hunting.

Limitool, ......was there any...gold, on any of those horseshoes? Lol!
 
your kidding right - NH HAS TONS OF CELLARHOLES AND OLD FARM FIELDS LOADED WITH STUFF IF YOU JUST GET OUT AND LOOK
IM FROM MA. AND A FRIEND AND I HAVE PERMISSION FOR ONE OLD FARM FIELD WE BEEN HITTING SINCE THE 80s
I CANT TELL YOU THE AMOUNT OF COLONIAL COINS AND BUTTONS WE'VE GOTTEN FROM THERE
YOU GOT TO DO SOME GOOGLE SEARCHING - MAP SEARCHING
I GOT FRINEDS UP THERE PULLING GOODIES OUT OF SPOTS EVERY DAY UP THERE
DO SOME DOOR KNOCKING - ASK FRIENDS RELATIVES OR CO-WORKERS THAT HAVE OLD HOUSES OR PROPERTY

You just have to get creative and think out side the box.

Have you searched the grass strips between the road and sidewalks, under bushes, on hills, etc. any tear outs going on? Have you researched older sights. Unless you have searched every dirt/grass covered area in your town there are still places. Water hunting.

Limitool, ......was there any...gold, on any of those horseshoes? Lol!



:thumbsup:
I started this thread with the noobie hunter in mind.
If I live to be 500 years old I will never hit all of the spots that I have permission to hunt and empty all of the treasure.

And it's answers like yours that will help the noobie to find their endless treasure trove. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom