What's new

Where Did All The Deer Go ?

Great pictures of that big kitty! Interesting conversation regarding the deer. Thanks all!
 
Great pictures of that big kitty! Interesting conversation regarding the deer. Thanks all!
Thanks ArfieBoy and to add to the conversation here around September 10th the big bucks just seem to vanish. They usually like to be by themselves
away from the does and smaller bucks. Looking on Google earth I picked a spot that is 7.5 miles away as the crow flies with an old trail that is washed out
mostly and with no cattle sign. Only access is with quad so this should keep other hunters out. I set up a trail cam and was lucky to get a video of a nice whitetail buck.
Hoping this maybe the place the bigger boys hang out .....
 

Attachments

  • Big WT.webp
    Big WT.webp
    211.5 KB · Views: 55
I have a lot of deer travel down the creekbed along my property, but when the season starts the disappear. End of the season and I start seeing them again!
 
I have a lot of deer travel down the creekbed along my property, but when the season starts the disappear. End of the season and I start seeing them again!

Deer ain't stupid....at least not all of 'em.. They know when bullets start flying.....
hawkeye.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom