allen
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2004
- Messages
- 20,065
- Reaction score
- 215
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I will start with my experience;
I was driving home from work one night and in front
of the local arcade on Main street Winchester, KY, I saw
this beautiful blonde wearing tight pants and this white
poets shirt and told myself, you have to meet her.
With me been very shy, I called the arcade and asked for
her and we talked for a few minutes on the phone and she
took my number and said I will call you when I get to my friends
house, I said that is great.
A few hours passed by, it was now 1:00 A.m and she finally called
and we talked from 1:00 until 7 the next morning when she had to
head home and go to work, she lived 65 miles away in Shelbyville,
where we live at now and have for 11 years.
I met her at a gas station before she left so shed know who she was
talking to and we both fell in love( feel sorry for her now)with each
other and that was in 1996, we married later that year and have been in
love since and have 3 kids, two boys and a girl .
Thats my story, what is yours ?
I was driving home from work one night and in front
of the local arcade on Main street Winchester, KY, I saw
this beautiful blonde wearing tight pants and this white
poets shirt and told myself, you have to meet her.
With me been very shy, I called the arcade and asked for
her and we talked for a few minutes on the phone and she
took my number and said I will call you when I get to my friends
house, I said that is great.
A few hours passed by, it was now 1:00 A.m and she finally called
and we talked from 1:00 until 7 the next morning when she had to
head home and go to work, she lived 65 miles away in Shelbyville,
where we live at now and have for 11 years.
I met her at a gas station before she left so shed know who she was
talking to and we both fell in love( feel sorry for her now)with each
other and that was in 1996, we married later that year and have been in
love since and have 3 kids, two boys and a girl .
Thats my story, what is yours ?
Chug and I met through my ex husband.
They both started working at the same place, on the same assembly line!
Thankfully Chug went to look for him, and found him!
That was 19 years ago, we have been best freinds ever since then, and got married on Valentines day, 1995, we have been through hell and back, and our love gets stronger and better everyday. 
we were 14, he's my life!!. Thanks allen!
). That the Readers Digest version of how we met.







