F Felinepeachy Guest Mar 21, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I found this yesterday in what once was the driveway of the old house I've been hunting. LOL I couldn't see what it said til I got it home and washed it off. Anyway, I got a kick out of it as it was a first for me. Attachments 013.webp 73.6 KB · Views: 512 Upvote 0
I found this yesterday in what once was the driveway of the old house I've been hunting. LOL I couldn't see what it said til I got it home and washed it off. Anyway, I got a kick out of it as it was a first for me.
Jay Plunder Full Member Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 116 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeastern, NC Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #2 Please describe what it is and what it is used for.
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #3 How do you use it ? LoL Keep @ It and HH !!
Mac232 Hero Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 674 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Greasy Creek , TN Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #4 Got two like that last year , good find Mia .
Knightwalker Hero Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 919 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer Mar 21, 2010 #5 Cool find. To bad it was empty, or you could of had protection for your coil. HH in 2010 KW
Dman Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 4,107 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 1 Location Tennessee 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab EXPLORER SE Mar 21, 2010 #6 Awesome find. Protection is never over rated.
T THingfool Full Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 206 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Indiana Detector(s) used Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #7 Will that keep the ticks off ?lol HH. Ed
F Felinepeachy Guest Mar 21, 2010 Thread Owner #8 THingfool said: Will that keep the ticks off ?lol HH. Ed Click to expand... HAHAHA, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about that!
THingfool said: Will that keep the ticks off ?lol HH. Ed Click to expand... HAHAHA, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about that!
Merf Silver Member Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 3,766 Reaction score 2,276 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #9 Almost made my sticker peck out Peachycat
F Felinepeachy Guest Mar 21, 2010 Thread Owner #10 Merf said: Almost made my sticker peck out Peachycat Click to expand... Well I aim to please
Masonlid Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2005 Messages 256 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location good ole Tennessee Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max Mar 22, 2010 #11 Found those before too.....lol