Pulltab Parson
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 823
- Reaction score
- 84
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northwest PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all,
Now that I'm in the market for a new Tesoro, where should I get it? I would love to be able to just cruise down to the local Tesoro dealer and pick up all I need in the way of Tesoro Metal Detectors, but the closest dealer to me is like 4-6 hours away. If I was to mail order, which one would you recommend and why?


thanks for the responses and HH,
Pulltab
Now that I'm in the market for a new Tesoro, where should I get it? I would love to be able to just cruise down to the local Tesoro dealer and pick up all I need in the way of Tesoro Metal Detectors, but the closest dealer to me is like 4-6 hours away. If I was to mail order, which one would you recommend and why?
thanks for the responses and HH,
Pulltab
I'm really leaning toward the Outlaw and the Silver umax (for my son).






