What's new

Where were you?

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you do, and where were you?

The Memorial Day weekend is a special time, a time to honor the memory of those that paid the ultimate price and reflection. It is also the official start to the summer season. You could have spent your time at a ceremony, beach, lakeside, ocean, backyard, work, or lending a helping hand.

That being said, what do you find most important this year?

1- Honoring and mourning the dead
2- Helping those in need after a devastating tornado

From the various posts, I know that people were truly saddened by the devastation of the tornadoes last week and some were preparing to venture into those areas and assist directly. While others, who were not committing their time, but rather focusing on drives to gather necessary items and foodstuffs to help the people going forward. So I'd like to hear a brief update on your successes and pictures would be a bonus.

Me, I was selfish as always this weekend.. Yes, I did reflect on the holiday, but just relaxed for the most part. I'm too far away to lend a hand, and don't have any skills that would be useful to these poor people. I gave what I could in the form of prayer.
 
By the looks of things, you decided to use a bit of that free time to poop on one of my threads.

Thank you again, killjoy.
 
Ah...he does that kinda thing. You'll get used to it mate. :)
 
clovis97 said:
By the looks of things, you decided to use a bit of that free time to poop on one of my threads.

Thank you again, killjoy.

:dontknow:

Not sure what this thread has to do with one of your threads, but there are multiple threads along the same subject line here all the time, no big deal.....

I spent my day hunting the beach.......Lot of eye candy :o, but no gold or silver :'(
 
honoring memorial day is great...everyone does it their own way

but being 'too far' away to help tornado areas is not an excuse to go help your own community.

you might, but what I am saying is, yea, send them your prayers and thoughts, but help what is right outside your own community. surrounding communities of tornado areas will respond.
 
I spent memorial day trying to figure out how I got conned out of doing all the things I had planned for memorial day? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
clovis97, I really had no idea who you were at first :laughing9: I had to go back and see if I replied on your post, and I noticed I did.. No, I didn't poop on your thread, I merely passed a little gas :laughing7:

And Dano's right about me, as most here already know. I am a non discriminating pooper for the most part... Look at Dano's definition of a forum, once I read it, I knew what direction I had to take.

People can poop on my threads all they like, as a matter of fact I encourage and recommend doing just that. Unfortunately, I am one that will speak my mind and I surely march to the beat of a different drummer. I just say what plenty of people may be thinking, but wouldn't say. For the most part it is done with tongue in cheek humor, other times it's just how I feel and always open for debate :thumbsup:
 
Allright, here's some cat-poop for ya'll. What did I do this past weekend/week? :icon_scratch:

Washed my soul! It took a few days. Thank you for asking. 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom