What's new

Which One ?

wetsand

Greenie
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am going to try this Hobby onr more time I am retired and want toget out of the house.
Which one Garrett 1350 GTP or Ace 250 0r 350 and I think I would like the PRO-POINTER. Please help me decide. Bill Goodwin :)
 
I would try that new detector from garret....At pro.. just for the fact if you get caught in a rain storm or dusty road or on the beach and that.. kid.. I mean rough wave hits yea.I have a couple of garrets but i perfer a White's product but your not me so you should buy that new garret At pro.It better than 1350 250,350.. liftloop
 
The 250 is good for parks. For relics it has its drawbacks, but it will still perform. The pro pointer is almost a must have.
-Swartzie
 
I would recommend the 350 because it is a step up from the 250. The AT Pro would also be very nice but is more costly. We detect for the fun of it and not the "profit" cause there isn't any if you count the time and gas. If you approach the hobby that way the fun comes naturally.
 
the At pro should be cheaper than the 1350 and better..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom