What's new

While looking for morels

megnpat

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
255
Reaction score
197
Golden Thread
0
Location
bellaire MI
Detector(s) used
somethin with a round thing on it ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I stumbled on an old boat launch/party spot
 

Attachments

  • image-523358000.webp
    image-523358000.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 138
  • image-2250330716.webp
    image-2250330716.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-1222727024.webp
    image-1222727024.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 107
dude with the foot I would just stick with the morels
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice foot finds megnpat.
killingme.gif
 
toereffic finds :laughing7: seriously though, nice looking morels
 
lol ya that's my foot was for comparison on the mushrooms, I work at a 4500 acre resort so there's plenty of shrooms to find
 
Nice table full of treasure!
 
That's a lot of morels. Good finds
 
WTG on the Morels!
 
Congrats on all the good eating. :thumbsup: How do you prepare them?

HH
 
Congrats on all the good eating. :thumbsup: How do you prepare them?

HH

Well I don't hunt the black morels just the whites and I usually mix 2 cups of flour with a pinch of garlic salt then in a separate bowl mix 1 egg and 1 cup milk, then dip the mushrooms in the milk then the flour and fry them for about 5 mins or till golden brown.
 
Nothing better than woodland morels! Maybe asparagus and morels, one of my favorite dishes.
 
That's alot of morels, nice find in the 1800's looking bullet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom