What's new

White lighting struck again!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next day same spot and I found this 14k white gold diamonds and sapphire sweet heart!! I was stunned!! Happy dance began! :blob1: :blob1:
 

Attachments

  • d&s 1.webp
    d&s 1.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 610
  • d&s 2.webp
    d&s 2.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 608
  • d&s 3.webp
    d&s 3.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 596
Upvote 0
Very nice ring. I love the color.

Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
That is a nice ring , and I really like that stone it has in it. Nice job !
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Very Nice!!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
OH, my goodness!! Another beautiful ring find! :headbang:

S&T , you a on a roll..keep 'em comin'! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
WOW!..I have got to get out and find some gold. Nice find! :hello2: :icon_profileright: :icon_profileright:
 
OMG that is stunning! congrats :hello2:
 
:notworthy: Beautiful Ring :notworthy: If I brought that One Home Red would Trip Me with Her cane, jump out of her chair and Snag it from Me before I could say Look what I found Today!!!! HH Chug
 
you guys are killin!!
 
Wow, nice find. great prize!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom