gallienus267
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Whites Bulleye pinpointer = #&*:@(<>!!!
Yeah the title says it all. It worked alright for a short time but soon started to go south. Had enough of it on my last hunt so I busted in half. Warning to all that might be thinking about buying one - Think again.
Yeah the title says it all. It worked alright for a short time but soon started to go south. Had enough of it on my last hunt so I busted in half. Warning to all that might be thinking about buying one - Think again.
, but I've only bought ONE. I've gotten a FREE replacement every time mine has gone bad. There are a certain number of pinpointers that have a bad 'switch' ( the button you press to make it work), and, as I understand it, although White's has corrected that problem, there a quite a few pinpointers out there that are 'bad'. That being said, White's has replaced all of mine that have experienced that problem. 






