Whites Electronics Signature Series Rolltop Metal Detector Backpack 601-1262 FOR SALE BEST OFFER !!

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TRYING TO CLEAN OLD STUFF FROM AROUND THE HOUSE,​

BEST OFFER ON TREASURE NET, WITHIN REASON, THE BAG IS BRAND NEW NEVER USED AND STILL HAS TAGS

Item specifics​

Condition
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand
White's Electronics
Type
Rolltop Backpack
Model
601-1262
MPN
601-1262
Country/Region of Manufacture
United States
UPC

This durable and spacious backpack is designed to carry your metal detecting equipment in style. Made by White's Electronics, a trusted name in the industry, this Signature Series rolltop backpack is perfect for storing and transporting your gear. With ample room for your detector, headphones, digging tools, and accessories, you'll have everything you need to search for treasure. Crafted in the United States, this backpack is built to last and features a sleek design that is both functional and fashionable. Whether you're a professional detectorist or a hobbyist, this backpack is the perfect accessory for your metal detecting adventures. So why wait? Order yours today and start exploring!

Attachments

• WHITES BACKPACK.jpg
    WHITES BACKPACK.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread