Whites factory support?

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Upvote 0

rcasi44

Jul 24, 2006
NE Illinois
Re: White's factory support?

I haven't heard anything bad only good. I have asked them where to get cuff pads, or switch boots for my older detectors and they just send them free. Rob

UncleTom

Jun 3, 2006
SEABROOK TEXAS
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I and II, CTX-3030, Equinox 600, X-terra 70,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whites support is top shelf from my own exprience.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've gotten top notch suport from Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and Garrett. Used to include Fisher in this list, but not anymore.

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL

I have a whites and it is top notch service any time I have called!! I have had no service failures yet which is a great thing just shows the quallity of there products! but have called them for accessories and questions and they have always helpped me out.

El Cooter

Mar 20, 2007
Merced, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whites is always good!!!!

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE

Ive never owned anything but whites detectors. Just happened to be the first I bought and stuck with it. I have had no issues with the detectors at all. But, I have had problems with several bullseye II's. Each time I sent it to whites they replaced it absolutely no questions asked, even if they said they couldnt find a specific problem. Also when I shipped it from the hobby shop where I bought it, there was no shipping cost and almost, if not "next day" service. Hh dave.

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack

lost at sea said:
How good is White's factory support when you have an issue with your detector? I am really getting the run around from another brands factory. I have heard Tesoro's support is excellent.

just curious.. who's giving you the runaround? dont hide it, i think we should all know since we all spend money on these expensive beepers! :-)

fisher gave me not-so-great cusstomer service recently. when i get ready for an underwater detector, it wont be a fisher.

relikhunter

Jul 17, 2006
S.E. kansas
Detector(s) used
whites dfx garrett gtp 1350

Have used whites and tesoro over the years!Both are top notch and speedy.Got my whites back in exactly one wk.Tesoro was about a wk and a half.....hh rh

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Today i got a free PAIR ( i only asked for one) of replacement parts for my dfx

HH
-GC

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000

re-tek said:
lost at sea said:
How good is White's factory support when you have an issue with your detector? I am really getting the run around from another brands factory. I have heard Tesoro's support is excellent.

just curious.. who's giving you the runaround? dont hide it, i think we should all know since we all spend money on these expensive beepers! :-)

fisher gave me not-so-great cusstomer service recently. when i get ready for an underwater detector, it wont be a fisher.
Since he lists Whites DFX and Fisher ID Excel as machines used....I will go out on a limb and say Fisher. Darn shame too as I have had nothing but good results with their machines in the past but that was before the acquisition.

OP
OP
John (Ma)

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.

Yes Fisher is giving the run around to get the detector there and have been waiting over a month and have not seen or heard anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread