💵 FOR SALE Whites Quantum XT for sale!

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am selling onther one of my many Whites machines...Quantum XT model.... Dad has upgraded to a different model... I am going to let the highest bidder take it from me... At the end of 6 days the best offer will be excepted ( 10/17/2012) ...+ Shipping, $20.00 in the lower 48 states only... Make me an offer or possible trade? What do you have? I am open to all ideas.... Works pefectly.... It will come with batteries,and a 9.5 deep scan waterproof coil... check the pictures , what you see is what you get... any questions e-mail me... Thanks for looking... Whites Quantum XT (1).JPG Whites Quantum XT (2).JPG Whites Quantum XT (3).JPG Whites Quantum XT (4).JPG Whites Quantum XT (5).JPG Whites Quantum XT (6).JPG Whites Quantum XT (7).JPG Whites Quantum XT (8).JPG

Last edited:

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm sure this isn't enough, but I'll give you $50 cash and come down to pick it up with cash in hand. I'm in MA.

I'll throw in a Bounty Gold Digger I've used 3 or 4x. I bought it July 25th for $100 from Amazon and haven't used it since August.

GOLD DIGGER METAL -> Amazon.com: GOLD DIGGER METAL: Patio, Lawn & Garden

I'll also bring you a batch of my b*tichin' Oatmeal Butterscotch cookies... ;) (Below, two of them, just out of the oven and so warm and creamy you need a spoon...)

IMG_0431.jpg

Last edited:

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like one generous deal to me,they go for less than 200.00 on the market theses days

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ooops... Okay. $50 ... and the Gold Digger and the cookies!!!! (Original post above had a way too high offer... I revised it! THANK YOU!!!!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Sounds like one generous deal to me,they go for less than 200.00 on the market theses days

Just an F. Y. I. I have seen 2 of the Quantum XT model's recently go for $300.00 in the past month on E-bay, and they didn't come with the 950 Deep Scan Coil....

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree that $50 is really lowballing at it's best::)(Private message material for sure) but you can't always use ebay as a price guide. Alot of sellers will have their bids run up by family/friends. Also some bidders never pay , even if they won the item. If you don't put a price out there , this is what happens. Good luck, that looks like a very nice machine.

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People do tend to pay more on ebay for things

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that this detector is well worth 300 it looks like it's in immaculate shape!! If I was looking for one I would buy it for 300.

goldman55

Sep 25, 2010
cincinnati
Detector(s) used
T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It cost 13% to do e-bay & pay-pal $300 =$261.00 I think on here or any other forum you dont do bid's, want to sell like that take it to e-bay. I think TreasureNet should Ban any kind of Bidding to sell something.

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
goldman55 said:
It cost 13% to do e-bay & pay-pal $300 =$261.00 I think on here or any other forum you dont do bid's, want to sell like that take it to e-bay. I think TreasureNet should Ban any kind of Bidding to sell something.

I think you should stay off the classified adds... And an FYI. It is listed on e- bay.
Since when did you become the Classified add Police?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread