What's new

Whites Surf PI for 100 dollars.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in a pawn shop today and they had a surf pi for 100 dollars. It was the older model with two knobs and said 950 on the coil. It seemed to work fine and looked good but I know nothing about PIs. What is one worth?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
i dunno but its gotta be worth more than $100.00 ?????
 
My ol man sold one for $400 a month ago.
 
I loved my 950 - you just have to be sure it is still water tight for that price
 
Sounds like the PRO model. They can still repair those surfmasters according to Whites. Same tuning as a SS around 24uS.....but can be tuned to 15uS. For a $100 if you want a PI you cant beat that with a stick.

Dew
 
Did you buy it? I scan pawnshops for a deal like this, but as of yet to no avail! Maybe someday.... If you buy it and don't want it, I'll give you $100 plus shipping to the west coast! :icon_thumleft:
 
Heck yeah that's worth it! You better buy that sucker if it works. Resell it or just keep it as a waterproof PI.
 
Heck yeah that's worth it! You better buy that sucker if it works. Resell it or just keep it as a waterproof PI.

I'd take it even if it doesn't work. White's is very nice when it comes to repairing their machines, especially if you drive it to them...I live only 90 minutes from the factory. I am serious about buying it if you don't want it. PM me please lookindown if you don't want it and are willing to snag it for me. Thanks!
 
I'd buy it in a millisecond. If it works you will love it, if not you can fix it or sell it. They are the best :metaldetector:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom