sniffer
Gold Member
- #41
Thread Owner
Re: WHITE'S VISION METAL DETECTOR
you have to remember, on that other forum, if you go into a specific thread, they all brag about that particular machine, because they want others to help them feel good about the MD they bought.
time will tell how this MD does. people will either love it or bail on it.
however, everyone has their "machine" and will stick with what feels good to them.
It all depends on what you get used to using and how it reacts. It's like the old saying,
If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
Myself, I think I'm going to invest in one.
you have to remember, on that other forum, if you go into a specific thread, they all brag about that particular machine, because they want others to help them feel good about the MD they bought.
time will tell how this MD does. people will either love it or bail on it.
however, everyone has their "machine" and will stick with what feels good to them.
It all depends on what you get used to using and how it reacts. It's like the old saying,
If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
Myself, I think I'm going to invest in one.
leaving my bank account. i am a minelab, a former tesoro, and former garrett owner. i am looking for a new detector and all of my research is pointing to the new vision. A friend of mine has had one for 1 week and is thoroughly impressed as was i. He pulled several dropped musket balls in one area and 1941 silver quarter at 7 inches in an old football field that had long played out. I am still trying to decide on the new xterra 705 or the safari, but I am liking the vision more every day....its wierd it used to be more than just these two companies that had a fighting chance against each other. Tesoro has not announced anything in a while, and garrett,, well stagnate. I still have till the middle of May, i am one not to go quickly and buy a machine....waiting....good luck all of the new vision owners and keep posting. GH







