What's new

Whites Vision Saturday hunt + Vision Demonstration Part 2

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
2,276
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Hey everyone,
I got out to a severely hunted out farmfield site that the 3 detectateers pounded into submission for a long time. Kyle and I decided to go there. Kirk was predisposed with the love of his life and I don't mean his XL-PRO. ;D Starting to get the hang of it .
I right away found a nice small copper nail. That's right a COPPER nail. Not too many of those found by Zeus. Signals were all over the place. Lots of can slaw and crushed cans which showed that way as overload or/and large signagraph. About 20 minutes into the hunt I got a nice 84 VDI steady which I thought would be my first copper with this machine. The signagraph read coin sized and everything. It was a piece of copper pipe about an inch and a half long and smashed flat in other words this target was decked out like a copper. 6 inches deep. I did find a broken large crotal bell and a nice harness buckle. For all of you out there in Tnet land who responded to my last video demonstrating my Vision and asked to see iron and crushed can signatures I included another video demonstrating that and some silver coins. I want to thank my buddy Paco for showing up and being in the video as well.
Chris
PIC00001-11.jpg

 
Upvote 0
hey chris,

i heard you got the new whites - looks very cool, would lov eto see it sometime.

take care,

kevin
 
What a great video, say hi to the evicted from me :)
 
the evicted twins..... ;D this is classic! ;D

happy hunting.....ya *@$^&s
 
Chris, you guys are ate up. Glad to see that me & my partners aren't that strange. This Kirk guy needs to get
his priorties straight. I liked the video.
 
could you imagine if all instructional videos were like that one?? you'd have to watch it at least 3 times, and then watch it again, just to make sure you had stopped laughing to get more info LOL

Sniffer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom