What's new

Whites Vision WOW

Lucky Hat

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but I'm going to learn this one.This is a nice detector. A big step up from the DFX. If anyone can give me a tip or two would be great.I will keep you posted.
wish me luck.
 
Upvote 0
Keep all of us here at T. net posted. I have seen a couple others on here with the new W.V so far no complaints.
 
not to happy with whites right know i was told not to worry that the dfx300 was going to set the standard for a long time and now look at it 4 months after i buy my dfx 300 with the 300 coil i find out the vision has put the whole shooting match out of whack i wonder if they would send me a new vision for the mental anguish i have recently been pushed into now the dfx300 is at the mxt level and so on man what a bite in the arss
 
olepossum said:
not to happy with whites right know i was told not to worry that the dfx300 was going to set the standard for a long time and now look at it 4 months after i buy my dfx 300 with the 300 coil i find out the vision has put the whole shooting match out of whack i wonder if they would send me a new vision for the mental anguish i have recently been pushed into now the dfx300 is at the mxt level and so on man what a bite in the arss

Hard pressed to say the DFX 200 was pushed to the MXT level... I "decided" to get the vision a few weeks ago.. and then changed my mind... I figured it would be better to let the first runs hit the market.. work out any bugs and then see how they are performing... but.. in your shoes.. I could see where I would be.. ahh.. perturbed!! call White's and see if they will cut you a deal!!! ;-)

MB
 
olepossum said:
not to happy with whites right know i was told not to worry that the dfx300 was going to set the standard for a long time and now look at it 4 months after i buy my dfx 300 with the 300 coil i find out the vision has put the whole shooting match out of whack i wonder if they would send me a new vision for the mental anguish i have recently been pushed into now the dfx300 is at the mxt level and so on man what a bite in the arss


Ah... the old Minelab way of doing things.

Reminds me of a gym I used the go to. They actually sold a year membership 1 hour before shutting the doors for good. Fortunately the guy who bought it was big enough to collect the money back.
 
Good luck with your new machine....Matt
 
I saw one a few weeks ago at at local dealer and have been daydreaming about owning one ever since. Hopefully next year???
You're gonna have a lot of fun learning it.
Mike
 
I have had mine for a couple of weeks and my best advice would be not to over analyze it.
Just try out the Factory Programs and slow down.
I was used to the XLT and it is program wise very similar.
I have to say that I am surprised at how deep this machine gets!
Best of luck and the finds will come.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom