What's new

Who are these two guys??

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Can you please help me identify these two nutcrackers. Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • P1010139.webp
    P1010139.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 392
  • P1010145.webp
    P1010145.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 385
I can't see them properly but i'd say Laurel and Hardy!
 
Upvote 0
Could the guy with the big teeth and monacle be Teddy Roosevelt, and maybe the other one his running mate?

kay, you've just posted the side view. Strike my guess. :-X They look more British now.
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
Could the guy with the big teeth and monacle be Teddy Roosevelt, and maybe the other one his running mate?

Sure looks like him. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • teddy_roosevelt.webp
    teddy_roosevelt.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
I can't see them properly but i'd say Laurel and Hardy!
Or Crusader and shaun :D
 
Upvote 0
Sorry about the large pic. I added a side view of the one with the helmet. Thanks again.
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
laurel and hardy or wait maybe sherlock and watson



Sherlock and Watson :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
doesn't sherlock have an eye patch



No, that's Nelson! Sherlock had a magnifying glass :D
 
Upvote 0
No, the guy with the eye patch was Long John Silver. This looks more like a lumberjack. "I'm a lumberjack and I'm Ok, I sleep all night and I work all day"...............That guy. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Teddy Roosevelt and fat boy Grover Cleveland. I've see pictures of Teddy with a monical instead of spectals. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Rando's on the right scent.Helmets a German pre-WW2 pickelhaub. So Bismark / Kaiser Wilhelm would be more close to the mark.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom