Upvote 9

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TNet family. Stopping by with bad news. Unfortunately we have lost our grandson mason. With all his improvements in the last couple months his little heart just couldn't make it. He meant the world to us and his passing has been very hard. At least he is in a better place now. We are still covered in a lot of snow but have warmer days ahead. Looking forward to walking the fields after all this melt. A good walk is always good to clear the mind and set it straight. Hope this melt produces steller finds for us all.
================================================================
I am speechless my internet friend. Honestly, I would not know how I would react if either of my children would pass.
You at least had the pleasure of meeting this person and hopefully the next time he comes through,,, all will be different.
I have said a prayer for him,,and the family.
MUCH LOVE
Hit

OP
OP
bsit1361

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Thank you so much Hit. He touched our lives everyday with his silly smile and bright eyes! Can't wait to see him again.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much Hit. He touched our lives everyday with his silly smile and bright eyes! Can't wait to see him again.

Sorry for your loss. Im sure it was very tough for you and your family even if he was with you for such a short time. Again sorry to hear of it. Best wishes, rock

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been on here for a little bit and I apologize that I have not participated on this awesome thread. I have always had a passion for local history and being outdoors... One day my 5 year old son asked me if we could search for Indian and Cowboy weapons so we decided to go for our first hike. Immediately I researched everything I could on local tribes to the North of me the Susquehannocks and looked up a few fields close to the Chesapeake. My son and I had our first adventure and found our first quartz point and now we are hooked. To this day he is disappointed that we haven't found any cowboy guns but I think the arrowheads we have been finding are keeping his interest. Just included a picture of me and my best friend enjoying another passion - the Baltimore Ravens. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456113698.163469.jpg I am the taller guy wearing #5. I love this site and hope that I can make some contributions. I have learned so much from everyone here and it has been greatly appreciated!

-John

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''Belated prayers'' So sorry for your loss, bsit 1361.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, speechless is what I am. I am so sorry for your loss Bsit...............................Chris

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post some of your finds in the artifact forum. Welcome from NW GA

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TNet family. Stopping by with bad news. Unfortunately we have lost our grandson mason. With all his improvements in the last couple months his little heart just couldn't make it. He meant the world to us and his passing has been very hard. At least he is in a better place now. We are still covered in a lot of snow but have warmer days ahead. Looking forward to walking the fields after all this melt. A good walk is always good to clear the mind and set it straight. Hope this melt produces steller finds for us all.

Ben I am so sorry. My last post was welcoming him and come back and see this. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.

cterry3100

Feb 27, 2016
Central, Ms
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grew up in north Louisiana. After accidentally finding my first and probably never to be topped by me artifact (effigy), I was hooked. At fifteen I had an old Chevy Apache, a 12 foot John boat and a 9 and a 1/2 Evinrude. If the fish were not biting I was walking the banks and fields or vise versa. Moved around a lot in my job after college, family, work, etc. Never lost interest, just time. May move back to La. this year. If so, looking forward to hitting my old stomping grounds. Proud husband and father of three great sons. Each proof that the apple does in fact fall far from the tree from time to time. One a mechanical engineer, one still in college, and one starting at Auburn this fall in aerospace engineering. Again, fell far from the tree. Really enjoy the Tnet site. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469506945.219952.jpg

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Welcome!

Don't be bashful to show us some of your finds.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice smile ford guy and welcome to the site

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread