What's new

Who dat?

Digger54

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi;

Got into a post civil war site today as seen by the post civil war eagle buttons. Turned up a piece of folded sheet brass and discovered the face. Anyone recognize who it is supposed to be? I aplogize for the deformity, but you should have seen what I started with.
 

Attachments

  • sunfind..webp
    sunfind..webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
Digger54 said:
Bramblefind said:
Very cool find! :icon_thumleft: I've seen something like this before and I think it was determined to be Grover Cleveland...

aha here's a thread:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,294805.0.html

That is crazy. I swear my find is an exact match to buckleboys. Wonder what it went to.

Thanks for solving.

I was so happy when the gang here ID'ed that piece. It's a cool find. Now someone needs to find the Garfield match safe. :)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom