What's new

who has pirates or treasure maps lets interprete them

bulletprobe

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
97
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friend in treasure.net if ever you have treasure or pirate treasure maps let interprete them and find there location my friends show the map here in treasure.net in we can interprete them or i snd you the interprete message or the location of the buried treasure
 
Rats. I just gave away my last pirate treasure map or I would share it with everyone here. I should have made a copy. Duh!


If I find another this month I promise to post it here.
 
Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 11.55.48 PM.webp
 
Bulletprobe, I think you've been watching too many reruns of Raiders of the Lost Ark. But if you buy some Capt'n Crunch cereal, sometimes they have treasure maps on the back of the box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom