Who has the best price for Garrett AT Pro Pinpointed?

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Plus 1 for Bart. Actually thinking of grabbing an ATP for the wife to get my MXT back from her.

All the vendors here are great guys to deal with. Just choose one and call.

Plus 1 for Bart. Actually thinking of grabbing an ATP for the wife to get my MXT back from her.
You will want to keep the ATP and let the wife keep the MXT.

Go with a sponsor, get some fast friendly service. Ebay you might save 10 bucks, you also might get a counterfeit pp. Go with new and with a sponsor.

I got mine from Amazon when I had some credits built up with them. New from Garrett, usual cost is about $100 I got mine for $50 or so

.....perhaps feeBay?
Thanks!

I've ordered from the above listed vendors. They are all very good businesses to deal with, and everyone has about the same price.

If you find a super deal on one from feeBay, it's probably a Chinese knock off and everyone will laugh at you.

Thanks everyone, this is just another example of why this community is wonderful. Appreciate your time chiming in!

Definitely Bart's. I just got the Propointer AT. Tell him you subscribe to T-Net and he gives you a nice discount. Fast shipping and friendly service. You won't be disappointed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back