Who here could you trust with a secret?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
LMAO!!!!! The mods just sat back and watched the pack shred this cat!!! Thanks Mods!! it was fun.... sometimes it just has to be done.

I guess you didn't see his first post about Booth killing Lincoln. it was so bad he pulled his posts and started on this one. Frank...
tree bark.jpg
Here's something to bark at!

DiggetyDog

Nov 8, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTRA 705
MINELAB CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta say. . He definitely added some excitement and got some people riled up. I don't think he ment to. He just didn't realize what an intelligent crowd he was trying to scam. I am sure he was hoping for a totally different outcome. Hahaha! It has been entertaining to say the least.

amgrunt69

Feb 17, 2013
upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, anybody seen Bloodline ? What are we gonna do now ?

Last edited:

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be going through that area in April/May.

There are many honest people who hunt. There are many good people too. It can be difficult extending trust to a total stranger but how else do you get it returned.

The real question is not if you can find someone to trust with your treasure lead, but, how can your 'selected' trustee trust the lead?

Good luck with your hunting.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, just for fun, I'll bite! I live in Albuquerque, and I'm totally trustworthy. I will photograph or video everything, and will help you recover what you think you have found. If you would like references, please ask Dusted or Old Bookaroo about my character. I will be checking out everything in advance as far as legalities go, and will document everything I can. The ball is in your court...

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, just for fun, I'll bite! I live in Albuquerque, and I'm totally trustworthy. I will photograph or video everything, and will help you recover what you think you have found. If you would like references, please ask Dusted or Old Bookaroo about my character. I will be checking out everything in advance as far as legalities go, and will document everything I can. The ball is in your court...

Breaking bad town eh

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO!!!!! The mods just sat back and watched the pack shred this cat!!! Thanks Mods!! it was fun.... sometimes it just has to be done.

Radar how many times was this thread reported by you? Answer is Zero....

How many times was it reported to mods by anyone? Answer is again Zero....

I do see your post as an attack on mods and you know how that usually turns out...

Attacks on members will not be tolerated...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radar how many times was this thread reported by you? Answer is Zero....

How many times was it reported to mods by anyone? Answer is again Zero....

I do see your post as an attack on mods and you know how that usually turns out...

Attacks on members will not be tolerated...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Do you treasure hunt? You're on here all day it seems.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you treasure hunt? You're on here all day it seems.

Donex, I am a mod it is my job to be here......Yes I also treasure hunt.....

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Treasure Hunter my apologies to you and all the mods here if I offended.I truly meant absolutely no disrespect at all to you guys. I think you all do an excellent job on here.:notworthy:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter my apologies to you and all the mods here if I offended.I truly meant absolutely no disrespect at all to you guys. I think you all do an excellent job on here.:notworthy:

Radar when you say mods sat back and watched and did nothing as members broke rules implies mods condoned it and we never would...

Apology accepted...:thumbup:....

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
AHHH!! I see your reasoning TH... makes sense now! LOL!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pshh why is it every forum I join the rules are strict. Except jeep forums could get away with murder there lol. Same with hackforurms. Hmm

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pshh why is it every forum I join the rules are strict. Except jeep forums could get away with murder there lol. Same with hackforurms. Hmm

TN has been around for 17+ years...Rules work..

Last edited:

Don Griffith

May 2, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT, Vibra Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UncleMatt: I'm sure he doesn't need to check YOUR character, but I'd sure as H ECK check HIS!!! Good Day, Bud, Don

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread