Who here could you trust with a secret?

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what state, province, or hemisphere should the honest person reside in please?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what state, province, or hemisphere should the honest person reside in please?

Look I'm just looking for someone you can trust. I believe the easiest way for that person would be to live closer to the location I found. That would be near Sante Fe New Mexico.

I guess it would kinda depend on that person- how far they'd be willing to travel?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certainly not YOU who advocate trespass, theft and vandalism!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wish i lived in that area, sounds like fun

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certainly not YOU who advocate trespass, theft and vandalism!

Correct. There is NOTHING illegal about the location. It's actually not far from the road, so the walk isn't any great distance either.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, you promised us that you were leaving. Why are you still here?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, you promised us that you were leaving. Why are you still here?

Ya? I've heard the same before from some of you in my thread when I first got here and you didn't- so I guess that makes us even.

Now if you have a question concerning the topic at hand- ask. If you only want to kick a bag of **** and cause a smell again then please do not read this thread.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, You exposed yourself as a scammer, fraud, and thief in your first thread. I'm not letting you hide that from others who didn't see it.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remarkable.JPG

Jeff Gorden and Dale N. (from a blog about the thrill of the chase)

I just thought wow you guys look alike a little- cool.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, You exposed yourself as a scammer, fraud, and thief in your first thread. I'm not letting you hide that from others who didn't see it.

If you like that smell have at it and in the end when you see how wrong you are- enjoy it.

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like that smell have at it and in the end when you see how wrong you are- enjoy it.

Hmm lets see here Bloodline 10 post zero likes or friends, OR, Jason in the Enid, with over 4,000 post and almost half as many likes and almost a dozen friends. Guess who I will put my trust in on this one. Besides, I may be too honest of a person for what ever you have planed.

Not a slam in any way just my personnel observation and Opinion which in no way reflects this forum or its moderators opinions

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm lets see here Bloodline 10 post zero likes or friends, OR, Jason in the Enid, with over 4,000 post and almost half as many likes and almost a dozen friends. Guess who I will put my trust in on this one. Besides, I may be too honest of a person for what ever you have planed.

Not a slam in any way just my personnel observation and Opinion which in no way reflects this forum or its moderators opinions

There's a place in New Mexico along a road and less then a quarter mile off of it is a box. I'm only looking for someone to share it with, if they are honest enough.

There is nothing illegal about the location and its not that far of a walk. All I ask for is half. ~ am I asking to much?

(and concerning my thread I abandoned- Just because something sounds incredible doesn't mean its a lie or deception. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is a saying, that was intended for such circumstances. I was upfront about anything I said in that thread I am not a liar or deceiver, nor a ass like some here).

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am of like mind that if the "BOX" is worth looking for I would think you wouldn't need anyone else and you should just go get it yourself. Hang the lack of vacation days. Work a double shift to make up the time or offer to work thru a weekend to get your box.

dale68

Jan 12, 2009
The thing about secrets is once revealed to another is it's no longer secret. or as was said in ww2 loose lips sink ships---- best bet-- If u can't recover it ur self it'll make a good story to tell ur grandkids someday.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am of like mind that if the "BOX" is worth looking for I would think you wouldn't need anyone else and you should just go get it yourself. Hang the lack of vacation days. Work a double shift to make up the time or offer to work thru a weekend to get your box.

I work for the union and there are strict rules. I've about used up my points. I only have 1 vacation day left. The best I got is 3 days in a row on a weekend... that and then having to save the money again for a quick flight ...which means waiting longer now because I just borrowed 2000 for this move into a new home. ...so you could say... I'll be looking at another 3-4 months before I could even consider it ...to go. I don't feel like waiting.... thus the offer I make here and now with this thread.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread