Who here could you trust with a secret?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for the union and there are strict rules. I've about used up my points. I only have 1 vacation day left. The best I got is 3 days in a row on a weekend... that and then having to save the money again for a quick flight ...which means waiting longer now because I just borrowed 2000 for this move into a new home. ...so you could say... I'll be looking at another 34 months before I could even consider it ...to go. I don't feel like waiting.... thus the offer I make here and now with this thread.

If you want to look at flights in January they are very cheap found a round trip for 75$

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to look at flights in January they are very cheap found a round trip for 75$

I'll kiss your ass if you can show me that where I can be back within 3 days regardless the layovers that must be included being at such a CHEAP price.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll kiss your ass if you can show me that where I can be back within 3 days regardless the layovers that must be included being at such a CHEAP price.

Flights are cheap after Christmas its a well known fact. There is a reason for the cheap prices but I forgot... also buying you're tickets a month or 2 before can save you hundreds.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Daddy always told me that if something doesn't sound right, then it ain't right. I agree with Jason and Jeff...

To be honest if I heard it... I'd be thinking ...why would he give half away? ...and then I'd wonder if he was right or not? ... other than that... whats to lose?

You pay me NOTHING up front. I just want HALF of whats in the box. The person who finds the box can have all the publicity they want..I don't want any of it. I like my privacy.

All anyone has to do is be honest. I show them the information and they decide if what I show them is real or not ( Beware- it will convince you and leave you very troubled into thinking this nut is right, what will I do? ) . Then the person IF convinced go gets it and then we meet and split it- How hard can that be?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone who is honest and can be trusted... I can show you a picture and explain the poem side by side to prove to you, I found Fenn's Box of Gold.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The thing that gets me about this whole thing is, If you know where the box is, and retrieved it, you wouldn't have to go back to work. You would be financially set. It appears you are not sure it is there and want someone else to put out the expenses to check the location. If it isn't there only your partner looses. If it is there you get half for your GUESS. Yes, I said GUESS! there is only a vague poem not real clues to that goose chase. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg The big problem is that poem is so vague it could describe many places including Fenn's bathroom.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
with my luck I 'd find the box, open it to find a head, then the FBI would show up..

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that gets me about this whole thing is, If you know where the box is, and retrieved it, you wouldn't have to go back to work. You would be financially set. It appears you are not sure it is there and want someone else to put out the expenses to check the location. If it isn't there only your partner looses. If it is there you get half for your GUESS. Yes, I said GUESS! there is only a vague poem not real clues to that goose chase. Frank...
View attachment 945916 The big problem is that poem is so vague it could describe many places including Fenn's bathroom.

The Picture I painted with my words in your mind is a representation of a REAL place- fact.

The Poem/Picture - I can match them perfectly together to a honest man- fact.

This is what I have. I did the hours finding it and Now I'm offering to Share it- fact.

Who is a honest man?

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i knew where it was ,and was able body, I would get it myself.Why share?:piratehand:gotta watch how you word stuff on here thow.allot of people get the wrong impression.Good luck with it,and I hope you get rich.It isn't doing anybody any good just sitting there in the ground anyway,or where ever its at.I would say get it up.I want to see what your talking about,please post when found:3barsgold:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If i knew where it was ,and was able body, I would get it myself.Why share?:piratehand:gotta watch how you word stuff,on here thow.allot of people get the wrong impression.Good luck with it,and I hope you get rich.It isn't doing anybody any good just sitting there in the ground,or where ever its at.:3barsgold:

Whats wrong with sharing? ~ anyone?

Wishbone

Jan 5, 2014
BC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps if you find a person of the cloth, and a police officer that live right there, they could recover it for you! If your a crazy person (and I'm not calling you one), but if you are, a police officer is usually good at detecting that sort of thing. Both people are known to keep other peoples secret's in trust, it's part of the job. The cop and priest could watch dog each other, and the chance of both being dishonest, IMO, would be minimal. The fact that these 2 people helped you find your boxes would also add credibility to your adventure and find.
If you know of the approximate value of your potential find, just draw up an agreement between yourselves before proceeding. Remember to keep all records and emails of communications.
The best thing is, a lot of the officer's and reverends proceeds would probably go to worth while charities or programs. And of course a chunk of yours would go to me...lol.
If your sincere, I wish you nothing but the best! If your not...well...@#&% settles and cream rises.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps if you find a person of the cloth, and a police officer that live right there, they could recover it for you! If your a crazy person (and I'm not calling you one), but if you are, a police officer is usually good at detecting that sort of thing. Both people are known to keep other peoples secret's in trust, it's part of the job. The cop and priest could watch dog each other, and the chance of both being dishonest, IMO, would be minimal. The fact that these 2 people helped you find your boxes would also add credibility to your adventure and find.
If you know of the approximate value of your potential find, just draw up an agreement between yourselves before proceeding. Remember to keep all records and emails of communications.
The best thing is, a lot of the officer's and reverends proceeds would probably go to worth while charities or programs. And of course a chunk of yours would go to me...lol.
If your sincere, I wish you nothing but the best! If your not...well...@#&% settles and cream rises.

I am sincere and it would be my advice to a "honest" person to include a close friend and share with that friend part of your 50%. That opening in that Feather, I'd feel better if 1 went in and 1 stood outside. I say this because if 1 goes in and something happens to the entrance, then at least the 1 standing outside can go for help- I say this because that entrance looks rather small. According to what I found it's inside the Feather under a small pile of rocks. -don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps if you find a person of the cloth, and a police officer that live right there, they could recover it for you! If your a crazy person (and I'm not calling you one), but if you are, a police officer is usually good at detecting that sort of thing. Both people are known to keep other peoples secret's in trust, it's part of the job. The cop and priest could watch dog each other,
A honest police officer :laughing9: don't make me laugh… The cop would probably kill the priest and take it all ...

DiggetyDog

Nov 8, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTRA 705
MINELAB CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll go if it's on legal grounds and you pay my basic travel expenses (flight and hotel) up front. If I find the box I will not only split it with you 50/50 but I will also reimburse you 50% of the travel expenses. If nothing is there then you are out some cash and I am out some time. How's that song go?.. "If you got the money honey..."? Or maybe the saying: "Put your money where your mouth is"? Or maybe if you have no time OR money you should just wait and save (and pray no one finds it) until you have enough of both to go get it yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread