What's new

Who Is It ?

rush

Full Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Anyone have any Idea who this could be and could It be valuable? kitty med 040 (Small).webpkitty med 045 (Small).webp The back says Thanks for giving me a part in your life! thanks for any help!
 
It looks like me in the 70's
:headbang:
Mike

otherwise, no, I don't know.
It does look classy and very personalized.
The feather might be a good clue to the identity of the person :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Mike. Looks like 70's or 80's.

The inscription is oddly worded to me... "giving me a part in your life". Almost sounds like something an actor would say. Anyway, the haircut on the portrait reminds me of Mel Gibson back in the "Lethal Weapon" movies.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Is it gold or plated?
 
Upvote 0
There is a repeated quote by Wayne Newton saying what is inscribed. I wouldn't have picked him for that picture but here is vintage advertising that has him looking similiarly-

wayne-newton-frontier.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I think Bramblefind got it :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Here is the full quote-

You can take of a man`s money, but when it`s all said and done, you`ve only taken his money. When you take of a man`s time, you`ve taken a part of his life. I`d like to thank you for giving me a part of your life tonight.


What a coincidence that one of the next threads I read here today is this post in Everything Else - "Thank you for your time"

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,296820.0.html
 
Upvote 0
:notworthy: Yes Sir, Mr. Las Vegas, Wayne Newton also has my vote. :laughing9: :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for the replies I think It Is an actor not sure on Wane Newton . I will try for better pics thanks .
 
Upvote 0
Looks like Fabio
 

Attachments

  • fabio.gif
    fabio.gif
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,203
Upvote 0
Simon Le Bon?
 

Attachments

  • Le Bon.webp
    Le Bon.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,020
Upvote 0
Andy Gibb?
 

Attachments

  • andy gibb.webp
    andy gibb.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,116
Upvote 0
GEORGE MICHAEL?
 

Attachments

  • GEORGE_MICHAEL_ARRESTED_0_0_0x0_276x376.webp
    GEORGE_MICHAEL_ARRESTED_0_0_0x0_276x376.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 3,463
Upvote 0
JM J. Bullock (AKA Monroe)
 

Attachments

  • 0318_bullock_1.webp
    0318_bullock_1.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,923
Upvote 0
Sean Cassidy?
 

Attachments

  • shaun-cassidy-1.webp
    shaun-cassidy-1.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 974
Upvote 0
Greg Evigan (AKA B. J. (Billie Joe) McKay)?
 

Attachments

  • bj.webp
    bj.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 663
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i'm thinking the image on the medalion is too masculine for any of the above.

it could be....................... billie jean king :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • CAJ8NGWHCABDMO0FCA5FICFICA00Z0S5CAK5S0PICARG2DVBCAYPMKBVCA441T2SCA41O692CAQ2XHCJCAFUFKO5CAMMB...webp
    CAJ8NGWHCABDMO0FCA5FICFICA00Z0S5CAK5S0PICARG2DVBCAYPMKBVCA441T2SCA41O692CAQ2XHCJCAFUFKO5CAMMB...webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 648
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom