What's new

Who Is It ?

rush

Full Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Anyone have any Idea who this could be and could It be valuable? kitty med 040 (Small).webpkitty med 045 (Small).webp The back says Thanks for giving me a part in your life! thanks for any help!
 
rush said:
Well it has got to be Wayne Newton!That feather on that pic sold me !Think it has any value!Thanks :headbang: :hello2:
Of course it is. ;D Besides the feather, every strand of hair is identical to the 1976 photo found by Mrs.O. I see no reason to keep guessing lol.
 
Upvote 0
rush said:
Well it has got to be Wayne Newton!That feather on that pic sold me !Think it has any value!Thanks :headbang: :hello2:

No idea on value (I thought it was gold :D).

Bramblefind ID'ed it and mrs. Oroblanco had one of the best picture ID I've seen. I agree with BCH the picture was used by the medal creator.

Green check on this one.
 
Upvote 0
I think hes wearing the same shirt. Mr. Las Vegas. I dont know the value. :dontknow: Keep watching eBay for another.
 
Upvote 0
Awesomely accurate ID :headbang: originally from (Brainy) Bramble.
For, Mrs O
To find the pic on which the Medal was modelled, is just perfect. :notworthy:

Mike :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom