C claypile Sr. Member Joined Mar 12, 2014 Messages 250 Reaction score 166 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2020 #1 Any idea what is this? I'm just cleaning around the room and found it under the closet. Is this something to keep or just a garbage thing?
Any idea what is this? I'm just cleaning around the room and found it under the closet. Is this something to keep or just a garbage thing?
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Oct 6, 2020 #2 Looks like a brooch. Is there a pin on the back ? Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 6, 2020 #3 Milk glass and rhinestone brooch. Without seeing the back I'm guessing it is costume jewelry. Not super valuable but a very nice piece if you're in to vintage clothing. 1960's... Upvote 0
Milk glass and rhinestone brooch. Without seeing the back I'm guessing it is costume jewelry. Not super valuable but a very nice piece if you're in to vintage clothing. 1960's...
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2020 #4 Thats good yard sale stuff Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2020 #5 any hall marks? Upvote 0
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2020 #6 1927-1968? Costume jewelry. Upvote 0
randazzo1 Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 1,746 Golden Thread 0 Location New York, NY Detector(s) used Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2020 #7 If I was selling it I would describe as a “1960s gold tone chatoyant glass cats eye and aurora borealis rhinestone swirl brooch”. I’d ask $30 on Etsy and $9.95 on eBay. It’s very similar to pieces by big designers of the era like Coro, Lisner etc. Upvote 0
If I was selling it I would describe as a “1960s gold tone chatoyant glass cats eye and aurora borealis rhinestone swirl brooch”. I’d ask $30 on Etsy and $9.95 on eBay. It’s very similar to pieces by big designers of the era like Coro, Lisner etc.
Y yangonoverture Greenie Joined Mar 22, 2020 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2020 #8 Just keep it, or sell it. I think it's not that valuable but you can earn some money on it! Upvote 0
C claypile Sr. Member Joined Mar 12, 2014 Messages 250 Reaction score 166 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2020 Thread Owner #9 yangonoverture said: Just keep it, or sell it. I think it's not that valuable but you can earn some money on it! Click to expand... Thanks for your concern, my decisions are still not decided so I'll stick on keeping it. Upvote 0
yangonoverture said: Just keep it, or sell it. I think it's not that valuable but you can earn some money on it! Click to expand... Thanks for your concern, my decisions are still not decided so I'll stick on keeping it.