What's new

Whoop whoop

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't had much faith right around the house lately cause I've done looked in the same Ol places so many times!! But I went for a morning walk and found this pretty Lil point in a dirt pile. Not sure about the type of material it's a little different than usual
 

Attachments

  • 1491054576695.webp
    1491054576695.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 1491054603149.webp
    1491054603149.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 1491054630128.webp
    1491054630128.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 1491054692270.webp
    1491054692270.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
Why, heck yeah. That's some pretty material.
 
Gets the juices going again. I get the same way but when the streak is broken it's the best feeling and I just want to keep going back out. Cool looking point!
 
Whoop whoop is right. Nice find ! you guys are killing me.....
 
The fever is settin in.
 
i like it,thanks for sharing,hornstone?
 
Appreciate y'all looking.....
 
Flint ridge on the material very pretty little stemer
 
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the clock! Whoop Whoooop! Nice find du!!
 
I like the enthusiasm... Thanks for looking!! It's my new favorite for now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom