ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: Who's ignoring you ?

it is nice to not have to deal with or filter thru naysaying drag down others postings at times they can be a bit boorish and tiring ---since you can "undo" the ignore button later"-- I tend to think of it as a "oh shut up the F up already for awhile " button --- its too bad there isn't a "real" ignore button in life --where bothersome folks would have to go away and leave you be --without you having to use bodily force or threats of dire injury to make them "go away"

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
If I knew who was ignoring me I'd write terrible things about them all the time... :tard:

Okay - no I would'nt.

Well... maybe I would.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :thumbsup:

SandFiddler

Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's BHID

Maybe we should add an "Annoy Button" to use on those who "Ignore" us.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

curbdiggercarl57 said:
Why would you care?
I wasn't all that concerned about it. I had read a post or two a while back, that someone(can't remember who) thought it was amusing that someone he was ignoring was viewing his post. I know that when I view a post I can see who else is viewing it and that I can see who has visited my profile. I was just wondering, that's all.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin

Only one person on my ignore list, not because of any post but rather the avatar used is of concern to my wife, she finds it unsuitable for my young sons viewing. (He often sits on my lap when I visit this site, which is for the most part, family friendly) :coffee2:

T

trish76642

I have 3 people ignoring me, and i dont even know who they are.

Didnt know we even had that option till i was playing around in my profile one day, i saw it and almost cried..I had no clue that i even had enemies in T-world. :'(

Oh well....such as life....cant please everybody.

P

pippinwhitepaws

lol..
to quote Marlyn Monroe in seven year itch, " really, that happens to me all the time"

didn't know the profile information contained that priceless item....

T

trish76642

pippinwhitepaws said:
lol..
to quote Marlyn Monroe in seven year itch, " really, that happens to me all the time"

didn't know the profile information contained that priceless item....

lol....yep, go click on your profile, and to the left of the screne where it says "Modify Profile" scroll down to "Ignore User Options" and its there. I dont know if everyone has it, or if its a Charter Member only kinda thing.

P

pippinwhitepaws

;D
i have people ignoring me i never even heard of....lolololol

it a dirty job, but someones gotta do it. :icon_sunny:

T

trish76642

Well my moma was right then..she used to tell me, "You never know who's watching you."

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

I have two that have only posted once, and have not been back since like 2007.

One who is a complete fraud, and even though HE can't see what I write abut him others can. :tard:

And one who is... I dunno, suprising.

T

trish76642

Montana Jim said:

One who is a complete fraud, and even though HE can't see what I write abut him others can. :tard:

lol...its really surprising when you dont even know them Jim....

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Montana Jim said:

I have two ignoring me,
as you say one hasn't been active since 2007
the other has been active since then but only has one post. Hmmmmm

I have two on ignore ,
but there is a reason for it and If I read these person's posts ...
I will certainly get banned for the resopnse.

I just leave it the way it is

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

I got 3 ignoring me -- one is a no post wonder "tatterhead "?--the other two from idaho--- only a few post -- never heard of either of em so no ideal why -- guess I'm not that popular in idaho for some reason -- I got 2 on ignore myself --for good reason *

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Interesting.... I just checked and there's someone named Tatterhead ignoring me but he has 0 posts listed. :icon_scratch: Guess he hasn't posted anything but doesn't want to read anything I post, if he ever decides to start posting. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

T

trish76642

rwsnc said:
Interesting.... I just checked and there's someone named Tatterhead ignoring me but he has 0 posts listed. :icon_scratch: Guess he hasn't posted anything but doesn't want to read anything I post, if he ever decides to start posting. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

lol...yep, ole tatterheads got me ignored too. Recon it was something we said...at the same time? J/K i dont even care.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

~trish~ said:
rwsnc said:

lol...yep, ole tatterheads got me ignored too. Recon it was something we said...at the same time? J/K i dont even care.

;D Absolutely right Trish. I'm too old to sweat the small stuff. Guess he just joins forums and spends all his time ignoring all the posters. LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread