What's new

Who's this Girl ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,835
Reaction score
76,275
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help ! Who's That Woman ?
000aaa.webp


000bbb.webp


on this Video she appears at approximately . .o7 to .12 seconds
I have seen her in several You Tube Clips, Always as an Example of something
like this


What bugs me is I know Her. Of course I Don't Know from Where.
TV, Movies or From my life.

It would certainly Mean allot to me to know , simple because it Bugs the Hell out of Me every time I see her & I Don't even know if I like her or her character if she has one HaHa ! Thanks for Looking :coffee2:
 
It's probably why Greta Thornburg popped into my head,
though I knew it wasn't her
 
It's probably why Greta Thornburg popped into my head,
though I knew it wasn't her
Her and now Greta-Jeff you're having some bad flashbacks man.
What's happening?
Give something up-withdrawls? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom